Additional information

November 14, 2011

A day of mild disapointment

Well, I guess its time to call it, 11/11/11 was a bust.  I suppose it wasn't a complete disappointment, after all, Elaine, Shaun, and Konaa pulled of a daring rescue, A harassed someone, and the good Doctor Ciaro had a bad day.  There may have even been a few other occurrences of activity, but those that have surfaced since have not specifically mentioned that they happened on the 11th, and while things like this aren't an everyday occourance, it seems that this much activity isn't entirely rare, either.  So it looks like my acquaintance The Gargoyle was correct, the theme of repeating numbers is not a necessary facilitator of "Slender Activity."  Its annoying when theroies are debunked, espically when I subscribe to them, sometimes I think he does stuff like this just to screw with me, and by me I ovbiously mean people, because I'm not so vain as to think everything he does relates to me.  Seriously though, we "talked" just tonight, and I swear he was screwing with me the whole "conversation" becuase I kept bringing up the whole repeating numbers deal.  Still, even theroies proven wrong are new information, and Idid get some intresting facts out of the few events that actually did occur, so all in all not a bad  week.  Sorry for the short post I'll try to do another code post soon, since my stats tell me the last one was fairly well recived, now if you'll excuse me I have to go bug a few people that have been way  to quite recently, followed by just the wrong amount of noise.

See you around
Cage

5 comments:

  1. It's okay
    My 11/11/11 didn't work out the way I hoped either

    xo
    BR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeey... you pimped my blog.
    I really need to learn how to do that think with the links. Wait- No... I need to REMIND myself to do that think with the links.

    But yeah... apart from... Zach... practically taunting me with the time the other day... I think this one is case closed. There's just not enough evidence. It's coincidence.

    ...or he's fucking with us.
    Either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not that hard, just copy the URL, highlight the words you want linked, press the link button, and paste in the web adress, barely even time consuming.

    You called it first, it was only fair to mention it. I'm always annoyed when He isn't predictable, which is more often than I care to admit, my expectations for that day were probably unreasonablly high anyways, I guess it just serves a lesson: don't be blinded by your expectations.

    Robin, I'm sorry, but at least Alva is o.k., you aren't alone, and I'm sure your mother would be proud of how well your coping. Don't lose sight of all of that.

    See you around
    -Free

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really nice of you, Free, thanks.
    As for Alva, yes, I'm looking for her. Hopefully I will be able to find her. Don't want to advertise it on her blog or mine though, or she'll try harder not to be found. She's very determined like that.

    But yes, I'm glad she's okay.

    xo
    BR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, I won't mention it there agian, my apologies.

    See you around
    -Cage

    ReplyDelete