Additional information

October 10, 2011

Greetings and Other Generic Salutations

I wasn't quite expecting this, but it now appears I have a blog.  I'm not even sure why I have one, Cage thinks its pointless, and Free thinks it is a bad idea, but I feel a need to consolidate my research, and after yesterday's event it appears I'm no longer a sufficient enough risk to be kept silent.  Rarely do I appose both my mentalities when they form an uncommon unified front, but this is something special, so I now have my own blog.  Even those of you who have been paying attention to me are probably a little confused right now, but don't worry I will explain later.

I want to start my blog by saying that I don't plan on getting involved in things again, I was on the run once and it didn't agree with me; in fact the majority of this blog will probably be largely unrelated to whats going on right now, and a small portion won't even be related to Slender Man.  This blog is a research project, I will post my findings, what I am investigating, some of my plans, the occasional theory, and some academic curiosities of mine from time to time, I may even run an experiment or two.

In light of what happened on Thursday, and again yesterday, I will be creating a second blog shortly to be a pure outlet for Cage, I would not recommend visiting there as I will be explaining anything coherent and relevant there on this site, but seeing as he has taken over for posting purposes before I thought it prudent to just give him his own space, and he agrees.  I'm aware all this makes me sounds crazy, or at least highly schizophrenic, but I assure you I am not, and will clarify this later as well.

Again welcome to my little world, I hope it agrees with you.  I highly encourage commenting and discussions, even if they are not directed at myself, its nice to see people get along and research is so much easier when I don't have to track it down.

See you around
-Free

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you're alright Om.

    So you finally got yourself a blog. Very good. I look forward to hearing what you have to say, as always dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was a 'reward' of sorts for killing that runner, but I'll expand on that later. I glad you were the first poster, and I'm not at all suprised to see you here so quickly.
    See you around
    -Cage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always sniffing around hahaha.
    Seriously though, what can I say? You've caught my interest

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, good to find this now.

    i hope to speak with you more often freedomcaged.
    you, are quite interesting.

    -Ike+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why thank you Ike, I'm glad to see my little blog expanding so soon. Intresting conversations are always enjoyable, I look forward to talking with you furthur.
    See you around
    -Free

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting. I'll buy in. It'll probably be helpful in the future anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would say more DID. So, Cage has a blog, and you have a blog, but Free doesn't have a blog?

    xo
    BR

    ReplyDelete