Additional information

February 24, 2012

What really happened

I might as well say right now that the other post did get at least some of it right, even if those bits were still partially inaccurate.  I may as well just skip forward.

Sunday afternoon Elizabeth and I were walking near the campus nature trail, not on it, but we were going to the student center, which is located somewhat in front of it.  She was stressed, and beginning to feel the paranoia that eventually afflicts all the hunted before they realize what they're dealing with.  She wouldn't tell me exactly what she was feeling, but I knew enough to guess it.  I noticed right away when He showed up; I was annoyed, but I'm fairly decent at concealing my emotions, so Beth didn't notice anything.  Until she noticed Him.  I felt her reaction right away, she backed away and griped my arm, staring into the woods.  At that point I really didn't have much of a choice, I pretended I couldn't see anything, I tried to convince her that she was just imagining it.  I can't say I was very effective, but I did manage to calm her down a little.

After she had recovered a little we returned to her apartment.  When we got there we discovered someone (who I later confirmed to be Phillip) had broken into her apartment and spray painted an Operator's symbol over her bed.  That one's just brimming with originality, he is.  Anyways, this disturbed Elizabeth even further and so I convinced her to talk to the police and stay the night with a friend, not like it makes any difference, but it's probably a good idea for her mental state right now.  She did not spend the night at my dorm, she stayed with a different friend of ours.  I was hesitant to involve anyone else, but I thought it wisest to keep her away from me for the time being while I tried to get into contact with Phillip and confirm his involvement.

That's basically it, not much of a story, I know, but there really isn't anything else I can add.  However, just to be sure, let's recap some things:

  • I was with Elizabeth when she saw the Slender Man for the first time on Sunday.
  • I did  not plan any part of it, I merely recognized the situation and played along with it.
  • Elizabeth's apartment was broken into.
  • I was not the person who broke into her apartment.
  • The break in could not be qualified as a ransacking.
  • Elizabeth did go to the police.
  • I was not present when this happened.
  • Elizabeth did stay with a friend that night,
  • That friend was not me.
  • We did not stay up all night discussing our hopes and dreams, or any BS like that.
  • My blog was apparently hacked.
  • I am probably going to stab or shoot somebody as a result of this.
Any questions?

See you around
Cage

8 comments:

  1. Stabbity stab stab stab. Maybe you can look at what time it was posted from (or when you were away from your computer), and use that as a clue toward who did it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, you are good at tracking people down, you want to drop by and give me a hand?

      I checked the time, it went up at midnight the day after I put up the music post, in between those two points I never left my room, and when I put up the music post there weren't any new ones scheduled that I could see. Whoever did this either did it remotly or has found a way to open the door without waking me up. I'm an exceptionally light sleeper, so I'm guessing it was the former. I'm currently operating under the assumption that whoever it was hacked my account, rather than my whole computer, so I've changed my password. Hopefully that will prevent this from happening again, if not, well that's just more incintive to find the person.

      See you around
      -Cage

      Delete
  2. Do you think it's possible that Philip might have done this? While he doesn't sound that clever, you never know, it might just be an act

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've considered that, but I don't know why he would do that. Perheapes revenge for how I "greeted" him when we first met, but he seems far more immersed in doing his job than screwing with me. Then again, I don't know who else knows about this blog and what actually happened, so I'm defiently keepping an eye on him.

      See you around
      -Cage

      Delete
  3. Wow am I late to the party.
    Have you looked into what friend she did end up staying the night with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's one of the few other people I regurarly hang out with, she wasn't involved. Trust me, if I ever come into close contact with whoever did this I'll at least know about their knowledge of Slendy.

      See you around
      -Cage

      Delete
  4. This is most interesting to observe, I'm afraid I have no advice to offer. Except that on your blog for letting the Cage part of you go unchecked, he has seemed very.....enthusiastic, recently.

    Something to wonder about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I've stated before, Cage isn't really a diffrent mind, any more than Free is, he's simply the name I gave to my Id when I realized how much of my own mind I could hear. There is nothing he does or thinks that I don't know about. Thanks for the suggestion, but I know what that's about, and it's not about posting on this blog.

      See you around
      -Cage

      Delete