Sunday afternoon Elizabeth and I were walking near the campus nature trail, not on it, but we were going to the student center, which is located somewhat in front of it. She was stressed, and beginning to feel the paranoia that eventually afflicts all the hunted before they realize what they're dealing with. She wouldn't tell me exactly what she was feeling, but I knew enough to guess it. I noticed right away when He showed up; I was annoyed, but I'm fairly decent at concealing my emotions, so Beth didn't notice anything. Until she noticed Him. I felt her reaction right away, she backed away and griped my arm, staring into the woods. At that point I really didn't have much of a choice, I pretended I couldn't see anything, I tried to convince her that she was just imagining it. I can't say I was very effective, but I did manage to calm her down a little.
After she had recovered a little we returned to her apartment. When we got there we discovered someone (who I later confirmed to be Phillip) had broken into her apartment and spray painted an Operator's symbol over her bed. That one's just brimming with originality, he is. Anyways, this disturbed Elizabeth even further and so I convinced her to talk to the police and stay the night with a friend, not like it makes any difference, but it's probably a good idea for her mental state right now. She did not spend the night at my dorm, she stayed with a different friend of ours. I was hesitant to involve anyone else, but I thought it wisest to keep her away from me for the time being while I tried to get into contact with Phillip and confirm his involvement.
That's basically it, not much of a story, I know, but there really isn't anything else I can add. However, just to be sure, let's recap some things:
- I was with Elizabeth when she saw the Slender Man for the first time on Sunday.
- I did not plan any part of it, I merely recognized the situation and played along with it.
- Elizabeth's apartment was broken into.
- I was not the person who broke into her apartment.
- The break in could not be qualified as a ransacking.
- Elizabeth did go to the police.
- I was not present when this happened.
- Elizabeth did stay with a friend that night,
- That friend was not me.
- We did not stay up all night discussing our hopes and dreams, or any BS like that.
- My blog was apparently hacked.
- I am probably going to stab or shoot somebody as a result of this.
See you around