Additional information

January 31, 2012

Or maybe not

So I had a nice little boring informational post on the Year of the Dragon planned, initially planned to go up on the Chinese New Year.  Anyone who knows when that is will probably notice I'm a bit late for it.  In fact, I've decided to postpone that particular post even longer because I've had a bit of a long week, and I'm still too lazy to get both it and studying done.  So instead of doing anything particulairly useful or intresting I'm just going to leave some music here.






See you around
FreedomCaged

1 comment:

  1. Well at least you being quiet is that you've been busy with real life stuff. I've been getting too worried seeing others get quiet a lot like Robin.

    Be careful Free, seems a lot is going on at the moment again everywhere.

    ReplyDelete